Looking for some inspiration to jumpstart your journey of learning to love yourself? Look no further. Here are 10 inspiring self-love quotes to show you how incredible you truly are.
1.“Don’t decide that you’ll love yourself unconditionally tomorrow. Do it right now, this minute.” – Karen R. Koenig
2. “Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.”- Louise Hay
3. “We must fall in love with yourselves. I don’t like myself. I’m crazy about myself.” – Mae West
4. “Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept.” – Anna Taylor
5. “To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.” – Robert Morley
6. “Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror.” – Byron Katie
7. “No other love no matter how genuine it is, can fulfill one’s heart better than unconditional self-love.” – Edmond Mbiaka
8. “We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light.” – Mary Dunbar
9. “Find the love you seek, by first finding the love within yourself. Learn to rest in that place within you that is your true home.” – Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
10. “Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that’s when you’re most beautiful.” – Zoe Kravitz
Share your message of self-love with us! Your message will inspire people on their own journeys of self-love.
What do you love about yourself?
What do you love about yourself? Share your message of self-love with us!
Elizabeth Endara is a writer, advocate, doula, educator and cat mom based in NYC. She loves Great British Bake-Off, Eastern Europe, snug coffee shops and writing about her feelings. She is the co-founder of a feminist blog called Release the Women, and she is excited to be working with LiveYourDream.org helping to curate and tell stories that demonstrate the power of women!